The website www.insinnospain.com (hereinafter, Web) is property of INSINNO ESPAÑA SL.
ACCESS TO THE WEB
The access and use of the Web by the user implies the acceptance of these Terms and General Conditions of Privacy.
USING THE WEB
The user, the condition of anyone who accesses the web:
- You acknowledge and agree that the access and use of the Web is done freely and consciously, under your sole responsibility.
- It undertakes not to make comments and / or contents, own or third parties, that are illegal, violent, pornographic, racist and / or degrading, and that are inappropriate or not relevant in relation to the activity developed by Insinno España.
- You agree not to perform any act to damage, disable and / or overload the Web, or to prevent its use and normal operation in any way.
The updating and good functioning of the Web is a priority objective for Insinno España. However, Insinno Spain:
- It can not guarantee the availability and continuity in the access to the Web or the absence of errors in its contents, nor that the latter are updated in a timely manner.
- It does not guarantee the continuous access, nor the correct visualization, download or utility of the contents in the web, that can be obstructed, hindered or interrupted by factors beyond its control.
- It reserves the right to modify at any time the image, configuration and location of the Web, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them.
For its part, Insinno España:
- It is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties that can be accessed from the Web or from which it is accessed through links, hyperlinks or links.
- It will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users on the web.
- No liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads or errors in telecommunication lines, or by any another circumstance.
- It will not be responsible for illegitimate intrusions through the use of computer viruses or other malicious codes, improper use of the Web by the user, security errors motivated by the malfunction of the browser used or by non-updated versions of it.
- It guarantees that the contents of third parties that are integrated as part or parts of the services provided by the Web will be requested as they are, and their bidders will be responsible for their veracity, legitimacy and viability.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs, logos or symbols that appear on the Web belong to Insinno Spain under licenses of use in them.
The unauthorized use of the contents of the Web, as well as the damages caused in the intellectual and industrial property rights of Insinno Spain, can give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond to him and the responsibilities that, if they are derived in this.
The personal data provided or those that Insinno Spain accesses as a result of your browsing, consultation and / or requests through the Web, will be incorporated into a file owned by Insinno Spain in order to manage, maintain or control the requests of have appropriate profiles for any personnel selection processes and / or send users commercial communications to Insinno Spain. The acceptance of the user to send commercial information is always revocable, without retroactive effects, being necessary to the effect to communicate it by sending an email to email@example.com.
Personal data are collected under the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13. The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Insinno Spain at the registered address above or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insinno Spain guarantees the appropriate security measures of its personal data in a way that prevents its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to preferences determined by a user in order to recognize it as a recurring user and customize its use and facilitate faster navigation.
Insinno Spain uses:
- Own cookies: valid only for the duration of an active session on the Web and allow navigation through it and use of the different options provided for this purpose.
- Third-party cookies: use of Google Analytics to track and analyze user behavior during the time provided by Google for that purpose.
The user can configure his / her browser to accept or reject all cookies by default and / or to receive a notice of the reception of each cookie and to decide at that moment its implantation or not in its equipment. The user may, at any time, choose which cookies to use on this website instructions for different browsers:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US&viewlocale=es_ES
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The general conditions of access and use are governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law. Any controversy that could arise between Insinno Spain and the users of the Web will be resolved, with express resignation of the parties in its own jurisdiction, by the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Seville.